Sample Hudson Valley Gives Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Hudson Valley Gives, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Hudson Valley Gives email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Hudson Valley Gives goals.
Subject: Hudson Valley Gives News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Hudson Valley Gives is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Hudson Valley Gives updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Hudson Valley Gives campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Hudson Valley Gives
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Hudson Valley Gives specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Hudson Valley Gives team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.