Network Leaders for Giving Day
Sign Up to Be a Network Leader
Network Leaders are seen as partners for the Giving Day efforts. They are nonprofit "hubs" or connectors in their region or within their service community. We are relying on network leaders to help spread the word about this statewide giving campaign, raising the visibility of our great state's nonprofit sector.
Benefits of Being a Network Leader for Giving Day:
- Increased Exposure to Regional, Statewide & National Audiences
- Logo & Listing on Main Giving Day Pages as “Network Leader”
- Helping to promote philanthropy and service throughout the your community
- Ready-to-Use Communications Toolkit to help you promote the day out to your members or outreach channels
- Free Educational Resources for Your Key Constituents
- Creative Ideas to Get More Involved and to Network with other Leaders in the community
- Opportunities to Coordinate Special Incentives/Events for Your Constituents
Expectations of a Network Leader:
Network Leaders should see their involvement as a way to take part in a community focused giving day for the greater good. At a minimum we ask that Network Leaders send a minimum of three communications solely on the Hudson Valley Gives initiative (we provide you with the copy, posts and graphics) to your constituents. This includes email, tweets, or other social media shares. Beyond the minimum, here are some other ways you can help out:
- General awareness and outreach
- Press releases
- Sponsorship of prizes (cash, in-kind, goods) that can be given away to nonprofit organizations during the day
- Other creatively branded outreach goods or swag
Committed Network Leaders
United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region
Sun River Health
Leadership Orange, Inc.
Ask a Doc – Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Chronic Disease
Fearless! Hudson Valley, Inc.