HV Gives 2019 Office Hours!
Join us on April 16th for a live presentation on HV Gives Campaign Success Stories and Best Practices, followed by 1:1 workshop sessions with the GiveGab team.
Get one-on-one assistance with fundraising experts at GiveGab! If you have a laptop or tablet available, please bring them along so that the GiveGab team can help you with anything you need help with. Also, come prepared with a list of questions you'd like to discuss - from strategy to tech, we're here to help make your Hudson Valley Gives campaign a smashing success!
When? On April 16th - Starting with an introduction from 9:00 - 9:30, followed by two separate presentations from 9:30 - 11:00. Office hours available from 11:00 until 4:00 pm.
Where? The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan - 30 Scott’s Corners Drive
Why? To help your organization be as successful as possible during #HVGives!
How? Sign up for the presentation and a 1:1 time slot using the link above
Join us on April 16th and receive an exclusive gift giveaway!
- How can I expand my reach for Hudson Valley Gives?
- What are peer-to-peer fundraisers and how can I use them?
- My donors don't like to give online. How can I encourage them to participate?
- What tasks or responsibilities can I ask my board to help with?
- I don't know how to get my profile set up.
- I'm starting from scratch. I need to register and get my profile looking great.
- What's donor segmentation? How can I use it to target my donors?
- I need to develop a donor stewardship plan after HV Gives.
Among many other topics!
Bring your questions and campaign strategies to make the most out of HV Gives 2019. We look forward to seeing you on 4/16! Questions? reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org