HV Gives 2019 Office Hours!
Join us on April 16th for a live presentation on HV Gives Campaign Success Stories and Best Practices, followed by 1:1 workshop sessions with the GiveGab team.
Get one-on-one assistance with fundraising experts at GiveGab! If you have a laptop or tablet available, please bring them along so that the GiveGab team can help you with anything you need help with. Also, come prepared with a list of questions you'd like to discuss - from strategy to tech, we're here to help make your Hudson Valley Gives campaign a smashing success!
When? On April 16th - Starting with an introduction from 9:00 - 9:30, followed by two separate presentations from 9:30 - 11:00. Office hours available from 11:00 until 4:00 pm.
Where? The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan - 30 Scott’s Corners Drive
Why? To help your organization be as successful as possible during #HVGives!
How? Sign up for the presentation and a 1:1 time slot using the link above
Join us on April 16th and receive an exclusive gift giveaway!
- How can I expand my reach for Hudson Valley Gives?
- What are peer-to-peer fundraisers and how can I use them?
- My donors don't like to give online. How can I encourage them to participate?
- What tasks or responsibilities can I ask my board to help with?
- I don't know how to get my profile set up.
- I'm starting from scratch. I need to register and get my profile looking great.
- What's donor segmentation? How can I use it to target my donors?
- I need to develop a donor stewardship plan after HV Gives.
- Among many other topics!
Bring your questions and campaign strategies to make the most out of HV Gives 2019. We look forward to seeing you on 4/16! Questions? reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org